Friday, June 10, 2011

Magic

Then there are times you are there and nature gives you magic.
Magic
One of my most, and at the same time least favorite things about working in the desert is that you never really know what the weather, wind or sky has in store for you. About all you can do is make an educated guess based on prediction, it's even worse when your time is limited because too often I hear "oh you should have been here yesterday, the sky was amazing".
Shades Of Gray
When the conditions are good the desert is even just that more special.
The Audience
Location works much the same way.
Last Light
Nothing has ever made me feel the way I feel when I've captured an emotion, when my balance of timing, place, pose & light all meld together into something beautiful. That is something I never imagined I could do.

2 comments:

  1. You are one heck of a great artist David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic indeed! Love these. :-)
    (I had to zoom in on the 3rd image 3 times before I spotted the figure.)

    ReplyDelete