Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last Shoot

My last shoot for 2011 was very special.
It had been 1 year, 10 months and 3 days since I last saw Mila, far, far, far too long to go without an adventure together! We had made attempts to get together sooner but one thing or another always seemed to keep it from happening ...until this past weekend!
While she was here visiting friends and family she graciously set aside a day for me. The weather cooperated and we were able to run out to the desert for a few hours, it was a beautiful day and being with her again was unbelievably amazing.
It is days like this I feel so very blessed and what an incredible way to end the year.
If I could, I would shoot her every day.
"You're suddenly seeing the coherence and the interconnectedness of everything, left to right, top to bottom, front to back. It's all connected, and, somehow, it's all in balance. And that's, of course, when you go, 'Yes!'." ~Henry Wessel

No comments:

Post a Comment