Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Promise of Sunrise

At the end of July, Conundra had suggested we head out to the desert for another sunrise photo shoot.
Sunshine Of Life
BUT, the day we went out, it rained all morning, I posted about it then, and ever since we have been hoping for another opportunity to catch another desert sunrise.
Paradise Morning
And then this past weekend things fell into place and we had a most magical morning in the high desert, we traveled back into the hills north of Lucerne Valley and Johnson Valley.
Outbound
I can't tell you how fun it is to work with someone so talented and enthusiastic and our work together has really come a long way since our first shoot in June '08. I would shoot her every other weekend if I could!
Shining I Rise

A Thousand Kisses Deep
I'm really thrilled with the work we do together, my heart smiles every time I see her.
Promise Of Sunrise
We also have work in an upcoming show in Indianapolis, IN. Ironically one of the photos from our morning in the rain, it is such an honor to be selected for this particular show, many amazing artists will be there and the show also features a panel discussion on the topic of the place of the art nude in public venues.
"The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express." ~Francis Bacon

4 comments:

  1. beautiful images, love "Shining I Rise"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW You have Outdone Your Self's!!! Awsom! You Just take My Breath Away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous model - you two "click". Love to meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW I'll add my voice to this chorus!! AWESOME DAVE!!

    ReplyDelete