Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Photographic Nude 2012

I'm super excited to announce that I will have work included in  
"The Photographic Nude 2012" at Lightbox Photographic  
March 3rd – April 4, 2012.
Artists opening reception Saturday March 3, 6-9 pm
Dedicated to the memory and the creative spirit of Ruth Bernhard
My work, "Missing Me" with art model Pearl Pardo was chosen for this exhibit.
Missing Me

"For me, the creation of a photograph is experienced as a heightened emotional response, most akin to poetry and music, each image the culmination of a compelling impulse I cannot deny. Whether working with a human figure or a still life, I am deeply aware of my spiritual connection with it. In my life, as in my work, I am motivated by a great yearning for balance and harmony beyond the realm of human experience, reaching for the essence of oneness with the Universe." ~Ruth Bernhard

1 comment:

  1. Great Picture.Pearl is always Enchanting!!

    ReplyDelete