Friday, March 25, 2011

In The Beginning

From the very beginning I struggled trying to find what I wanted to do with my life, and I sure don't recommend this for anyone. One of the longest gigs was playing drums in bands, I've been in several and even made some decent money playing in hotel bars all over the northwest US.
One of the first things I did with a large paycheck was buy a camera, which in hindsight should have been a clue however I was young & clueless. In hindsight I should have followed my heart.
NyxValentine
It wasn't until i was much older that I started shooting seriously, landscapes and family mostly, then by chance I started sharing images online. With lots of encouraging comments I ventured further and further into artistic photography, while there are some that might say this is an oxymoron, I simply can't draw! Here is an image from my second trip to the desert with a model, and when I returned home to begin editing the photos I knew I was hooked, I had never in my life photographed so much beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment