Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just Give Me A Kiss

This past Saturday I had the great pleasure of working with two incredible artist models, Shelby Katz and Katz Pajamaz
From The Inside
This was my third time working with Katz Pajamaz and first time working with Shelby Katz, this was also quite outside my usual style and I felt somewhat out of my element. Plus I worked Saturday morning at my day job so after work it was about a 2 hour drive, a bit of a mad dash and a couple of traffic jams later... We were shooting.
Let Me
The atmosphere was amazing and everything seemed to fall into place once we began shooting, the three of us had been discussing this shoot for several weeks in advance so we were definitely all on the same page from the start. 
Two As One
I can't say enough about how great it feels to work with such amazing and talented people, this shoot was fantastic because of Katz & Shelby. I was admittedly a little apprehensive about it mainly because it was a space I'd never seen, and I'm still new to using available indoor light and shooting in close proximity. 
Summer Lovers
This photo shoot was a joy to do and I'm loving the results, I also know there are those who prefer my desert work and I appreciate that, so this isn't to say I'm coming in from the desert, not a chance, in fact the three of us plan to shoot in the desert this coming weekend, am I lucky or what?
Only A Kiss
"I believe a key to status and recognition as a free-lance photographer is flexibility of approach. Be able to perform more than one type of photography." ~Jerry Rosen

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting Art Work. Exilent Quality Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you where not out of your element David these are beautiful and sensual so stay indoors and do more ,

    phillip

    ReplyDelete