Thursday, August 4, 2011

Portfolio Book

I've put together a short portfolio book and made it available to purchase. ...Soooo the main object of this blog is complete and utter self promotion and consumerism. These would make great holiday gifts!!! Any time of year ;-)
Portfolio 2011
Clicking on the cover (above) will take you to a full preview, this is a few of my most recent images and I will probably not have it up too long because I'm planning to expand it into a follow up to the book I did in 2009. I wanted something simple I could hand to people such as gallery directors because there are times you can't pull out the 50 page 13 X 19 book, and I wanted something I could potentially leave with them.
Zenith
I have several photo shoots planned and more in the works taking me into the fall, but I'm by no means booked. On the other hand I'm not looking for "models" either, that said if you've thought of modeling and feel you'd like to be a part of my work, please feel free to shoot me a message.
Dreams Of Light
I am also in the planning stages of a couple of real life shows for late fall, but it depends on if I can steal enough time to complete the images and have them ready.
Living In The Chaos
"We make pictures. At the end of the day, we create something potentially significant that did not exist at the beginning of the day. We go forward, despite the uncertainty. Because this is an act of love and passion, which defies reason and prudence." ~Joe McNally

No comments:

Post a Comment