Monday, May 2, 2011

Try Something Different

and now for something completely different.
 
Picnic
I think there are basically two schools of thought when going out to try something completely different, should I further expand within my genre or should I leave it completely in an effort to become more diverse. 
Art Nude tv
I've mentioned before that I've made attempts in the past to try different things, pretty much failing miserably and mostly because I was trying to be something I'm not, as opposed to working within my comfort zone and what I've tried to achieve. And here I thought I was good enough to cross over, not so, as I quickly realized stepping out of what I knew meant starting over from scratch.
Days Work
I always like shooting something different, when I can use what we find out on a shoot in a new and different way, I suppose it's more of looking at the same things differently as opposed to trying to reinvent the wheel.

Eye Of The Beholder
In art there are times spontaneity and accidents can overtake the technical and planned in value.
Mother Mother
I'm happy when a plan works out, happier still when some act of God blesses me with a situation and timing I couldn't have created on my own, and of course being in the right place at the right time with the right model is where magic comes from.
Believe
With any luck I'll be able to capture more of the magic, it seems to happen when I believe and try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment